Engage and connect with customers where they spend most of their time—on their mobile devices—then deliver tailored experiences that keep them coming back for more.
Omnichannel, personalized interactions boost impressions, improve engagement, and help close more business.
Two-way communication arms your team with the data to provide effective, tailored customer experiences.
Free customers to wait for service on their own terms, creating a more pleasant service experience.
Finally, enjoy the wait
- Turn wait time into “me” time.
- Push notifications reduce waiting anxiety.
- Communicate with the service team in real time.
- Checking-in to a queue Checking-in to a queue
- Tracking queue position Tracking queue position
- Contacting a service team Contacting a service team
- Being called to service Being called to service
Build rapport with customers
- SMS messaging, email, and their own personalized “Wait Screens” keep customers informed every step of the way.
- Qtrac is always on, collecting and gathering data that enables your team to deliver a personalized, tailored experience.
- Two-way communication provides critical information and feedback that enables a frictionless service experience.
In-Store and Curbside Pickup
Today’s retailers and businesses are faced with extraordinary realities and responsibilities. For many, the ability to offer in-store and curbside pickups is crucial to their very existence. For others, it’s an additional way to deliver a remarkable customer experience.
Whether looking to start an in-store or curbside pickup program or perfect an existing one, there are some tried and true practices to keep in mind. These best practices combine technology, products, and strategies to optimize the customer journey.Read the guide
Reach and connect with customers on their mobile devices.
- Connect with customers via SMS and email before and after their service.
Personalized Wait Screen
- Increase marketing impressions with tailored banner advertising pushed to the “Wait Screen.”
Two-way Text Messaging
- Keep customers in the loop every step of the way.
- Standard SMS and WhatsApp integration
Confirmations and Reminders
- Reduce no-shows and increase engagement with email and SMS notifications.
ResourcesSee all resources
#RelationshipGoals Show Your Customers Some Love with Mobile Queuing
Your relationships with your customers rely on your ability to meet their specific needs quickly. Recent Google research on mobile brand (…)
3 Ways Mobile Queuing Supports a More Personal Shopper Experience
When it comes to retail shoppers, there are times when they want to be in the driver’s seat, controlling their (…)
Beyond the Tipping Point: Virtual Queuing and Your Mobile Strategy
In case it wasn’t apparent by looking around at the pervasive use of mobile technology in our communities and workplaces, (…)