From the moment you sign on the dotted line, Qtrac’s team of dedicated professionals become an extension of your company.
Our customers rave about our service and support
Check out real-time stats from our last 100 support tickets:
Live Phone Support
Available from 6:00am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday (Pacific Time)Call 1.888.528.4872
Available from 6:00am to 6:00pm Monday - Friday (Pacific Time)Email Qtracemail@example.com
Web Help Center
24/7 online, self-assisted support and troubleshooting instructionsGo To Help Center
A commitment to excellence
Training, training, training
- We invest dedicated resources to ensure everyone on your team understands how to use Qtrac prior, during, and long after going live.
- We’re here whenever you need us with live phone support and email helpdesk for 12 hours each day, and our 24/7 self-assisted, web help center.
- You’ll receive monthly support analytics for: Support ticket categories, change orders, root causes, and recommendations for corrective actions.
- A dedicated support plan ensures proper escalation and response times to keep Qtrac and your business running smoothly. Qtrac’s current SLA success rate is greater than 95%.
- We’re constantly updating and improving the software. Monthly Release Notes keep you in the loop about new features and enhancements.
24/7 system monitoring
- We monitor and measure application availability and uptime to guarantee 24/7 network access, signal strength, and system health.
A focus on training
Your front-line service team play a critical role in a successful program rollout. Afterall, if they don’t know how to use the software or it’s features, the customer experience is immediately impacted.
We invest the necessary time and human resources, always included free of charge, into every Qtrac implementation. And it has proven to be one of the most important factors in a successful rollout.
A team of experienced and savvy project managers, IT and support professionals, and marketing/creative team members ensure that training documentation, videos, and virtual presentations are available when needed. And all team members are available for support before, during, and after every implementation.
ResourcesSee all resources
8 Key Benefits of a Virtual Queue
Virtual queuing is gaining notice across industries as a powerful way to transform the way customers wait for service. By (…)
4 Ways to Reduce Perceived Wait Time up to 40% with a Queue Management System
When it comes to customer satisfaction and lines, it might actually be more important to manage the perception of the (…)
Virtual Queuing Transforms Customer Experiences Across Industries
Across a wide range of industries, virtual queuing technology can help take the customer experience from good to great by (…)