Create a better waiting experience.
Qtrac eliminates the need for physical lines. Virtual queuing provides customers a personalized, frictionless way to wait for service, and a business platform for multi-channel, tailored engagement.
A Smarter Experience
Qtrac creates a more enjoyable environment for customers and employees to connect, by bringing easy-to-use technology to the store, branch, or facility.
Qtrac puts customers in charge of their wait time, increasing satisfaction and boosting loyalty.
More Efficient Service
Qtrac uncovers customer needs prior to service, empowering staff with tools that enable them to be more productive and give better service.
Get out of line and enjoy the wait
Click below to experience the ease of Qtrac
- Add yourself to a queue Add yourself to a queue
- Track your wait Track your wait
- Easily contact your service team Easily contact your service team
- It’s your turn! It’s your turn!
Qtrac manages patient load at Animal Hospital
As a walk-in practice, wait times were a reality for Ann Arbor Animal Hospital (AAAH). The convenience of same-day service was usually offset by the inconvenience of long wait times. Add to this the ongoing restrictions from the pandemic, and the clinic was experiencing even longer wait times than usual.
Qtrac would provide both efficient appointment management and effective patient communication, while Lavi Industries’ deep queue management expertise would assure that all of their needs and their customers’ expectations would be addressed.Read the Case Study
Help your customers, empower your team, and grow your business
Intuitive System Configuration
- Fully scalable from one location to multiple sites
- Set up and control multiple sites, sectors, and regions
- Add unlimited number of Services/Queues
- Easily configure all customer facing graphics, text, and audio
- Customize service data, business rules, and kpi’s globally or by individual location
Self or Assisted Check-In
- Check in using QR code, SMS, WhatsApp, on-site tablet or kiosk, Greeter and more
- Configurable unique questions capture customer information
- Tiered menus funnel customers into appropriate services
- Optional support for ticket printers, card readers, and barcode scanners
- Multiple language support
Robust Service Interface
- Log-in from any web browser-supported device
- Configurable, permission-based views
- View and Call from individual queues or all queues
- Call, Prioritize, Requeue, Transfer, Edit, or Delete any customer or group
- Attach comments or notes to any customer
- Conditional rule-driven alerts visually highlight data for quick action
Dynamic Digital Signage
- Add transparency and manage expectations with digital queue displays
- Customize on-screen layouts, messaging, queue info, and media
- Real-voice, multi-language audio support
- Manage media locally or through third-party digital signage software
- No apps—Qtrac provides browser-based access for customers and staff
- Use existing hardware and customer devices
- Low data flow and bandwidth requirements (typically <1mbps)
Rapid Enterprise Deployment
- Bulk user/branch upload
- Batch update capabilities
- Hierarchical business logic deployment
- Easily set/limit/expand any user permission
ResourcesSee all resources
Beyond the Tipping Point: Virtual Queuing and Your Mobile Strategy
In case it wasn’t apparent by looking around at the pervasive use of mobile technology in our communities and workplaces, (…)
Luxury Retailers Take Note: Consumers Want You to Know They’re Coming
Most purchases can now be made online – whenever and wherever. With this on-demand mindset, the in-store experience is transforming (…)
How Virtual Queuing Improves the Pharmacy Experience
Why is Everyone Standing Around? The act of standing in line at the pharmacy hasn’t changed much in decades. Your (…)